Attend the 2020 Virtual Regulatory Tax Compliance Conference
Virtual Conference Price
Pricing information coming soon
- 70+ sessions available
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced education levels
- Education Tracks in: Regulatory Tax, Accounts Payable, FATCA, Unclaimed Property, and more
- Meet the IRS Compliance team
- Interactive Workshops
- Ask the Expert sessions
- Participate in social networking groups covering relevant topics
- Industry Standard Certifications available (CIRS, CMISC, CSTATE, CNRA)
- Network with others in the information reporting field and industry
2020 Virtual Conference Agenda
At the virtual conference, we'll cover valuable Tax, Accounts Payable and Unclaimed Property topics. View the agenda for details.
- 2020 – 2021 IRS Regulatory and Legislative Update Related to Information Reporting and Withholding
- 2020 – State Regulatory and Legislative Update for Information Reporting and Withholding
- Withholding Deposits – Best Practices
- IRS IRSAC Update
- Assess and Eliminate Your Risks for Penalties
- Federal and State Regulations When issuing Payments to Foreign Payees
- Unclaimed Property
- Documenting and Verifying U.S. and Foreign Payees
- And much more!
- Admission into any conference session
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided during the conference
- CPE & CEU credits for each session attended
- Presentations available for review prior to the conference on flash drive
- One-on-one opportunities with experts, speakers and vendors
- Special conference attendee hotel rate before, during and after the conference
- Special event ticket prices for entertainment to attendees and their guests
- IRS Compliance User Group Meeting & Managed Services Training
Cancellations and substitutions:
Attendee changes may be made at any time prior to Oct. 1, 2020 with no fee. Refunds are available if requested prior to Sep. 1, 2020, minus the original 5% processing & service fee plus a $75 cancellation fee.
In the event IRS Compliance, Inc. cancels the event, IRS Compliance, Inc. is not responsible for airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
IRSCompliance.org is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addresses to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37218-2417. Website www.nasba.org.