Attend the 2021 Virtual Regulatory Tax Compliance Conference
plus 5% Processing & Service Fee
- 30+ sessions available
- 6 days of sessions spread over 2 weeks
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced education levels
- Education Tracks in: Regulatory Tax, Accounts Payable, FATCA, Unclaimed Property, and more
- Open Q & A Discussions at the end ofeach day
- Earn CPE/CEU credits
- Presentations available for downloadduring the conference
- Earn credits from the comfort of your home or office
- Network with others in the information reporting field and industry
- 2021 IRS Regulatory and Legislative Update Related to Information Reporting and Withholding
- 2021 State Regulatory and Legislative Update for Information Reporting and Withholding
- Reporting payments on Forms 945 and 1042 – Best Practices
- Cloud transactions – understanding the requirements
- Reporting for brokerage transactions
- Assess and Eliminate Your Risks for Penalties
- Federal and State Requirements When issuing Payments to Foreign Payees
- How to deal with an Unclaimed Property audit
- Accounts Payable issues
- Documenting and Verifying U.S. and Foreign Payees
- Awards and rebates – what is reportable
- Changes to IRC section 6050W
- And much more!
- Admission into any conference session
- CPE or CEU credits for each session attended
- Presentations available for download during the conference
- One-on-one opportunities with experts, speakers and vendors
- Open Q & A Discussions at the end of each day
- And much more!
Cancellations and substitutions:
Attendee changes may be made at any time prior to Nov. 1, 2021 with no fee. Refunds are available if requested prior to Oct. 1, 2021, minus the original 5% processing & service fee plus a $75 cancellation fee.
In the event IRS Compliance, Inc. cancels the event, IRS Compliance, Inc. is not responsible for airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
IRSCompliance.org is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addresses to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37218-2417. Website www.nasba.org.