Early Bird Price:
Offer ends 9/30/23.
- 2023 IRS and state Regulatory and Legislative Update Related to Information Reporting and Withholding
- Forms 1099-K reporting requirements
- Reporting payments on Forms 945 and 1042
- Changes to IRS forms for 2023
- Year-end reporting for 2023
- Federal and state requirements when issuing payments to foreign payees
- How to deal with unclaimed property
- Accounts Payable issues
- Documenting and certifying U.S. and foreign payees
- Forms 1099-MISC and NEC
- And much more!
- No travel – just updates and information you can use to meet your information reporting needs
- 3 days of sessions to minimize time away from work or other commitments
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced education levels
- Education Tracks in: Regulatory Tax, Accounts Payable, FATCA, Unclaimed Property, and more
- Earn CPE/CEU credits
- Presentations available for download during the conference
- Earn credits from the comfort of your home or office
- Network with others in the information reporting field and industry
Cancellations and substitutions:
Attendee changes may be made at any time prior to Oct. 1, 2023 with no fee. Refunds are available if requested prior to Oct. 18, 2023, minus the original 5% processing & service fee plus a $75 cancellation fee.
In the event IRS Compliance, Inc. cancels the event, IRS Compliance, Inc. is not responsible for airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
IRSCompliance.org is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addresses to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37218-2417. Website www.nasba.org.